Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating in Las Vegas NV

Update added by user Jul 12, 2011

Today Fausto, extremely professional, couteous and helpful came to my house.It was not where they sealed the unit to the curb, it was a small hole in the AC unit itself.

Fausto is going to patch it and I know I can trust his work.

Thank-you Fausto for all your hard work.Carlos is lucky to have you.

Update added by user Jul 10, 2011

No resolution to this problem now I found out they did not seal my AC unit properly on my roof, it is leaking cold air where they sealed it on the roof.I had to contact the NV state contractor\'s board to try and resolve this, because Carlos kept putting me off.

The only good thing that came out of this whole horrible experience is that my 10 yr. parts & labor contract does not have to be with Carlos......woohoo....That makes me extremely happy.

I will be going with Foster\'s in the future.I have heard great things about them.

Update added by user Jul 10, 2011

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2011

Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Liberty Air Duct Cleaning owned by Carlos Avemaria is not a business you want to hire.They destroyed my duct work when they "cleaned" them and charged me to replace them.

The first quote was $2000.00, 2nd quote $800.00, 3rd $385.00, we settled on $350.00. I tried to resolve this and got nowhere. Buyer Beware, if you want to be treated poorly, receive a bad, unprofessional and rude attitude hire this company. This was a mistake I made and regret it.

I have a 10 year parts & labor warranty.

Mr.Avemaria should be ashamed of himself.............

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.